Getting Started with Sizify
Create first clothing size recommendation
- Go to the Shopify app store & download Sizify
- Once app is installed, open it by navigating to Dashboard > Apps > Sizify
Click Create Size Guide.
Fill out size guide (~ in 2mins)
- Size Guide Name (e.g Jeans 401)
- Select Product(s) - Choose the product(s) to include in size guide
- Size Variants (e.g Small, Medium, Large, etc)
- Parts of the Body (e.g for a pair of pants, select leg & hip) - This depends on the measurement you have available to you & the style of clothing
- Size Guide Table - Input the clothing measurements in the units you prefer (cm or inches)
Click Save Size Guide.
A top of Dashboard click Enable, to enable app on storefront.
Complete! To ensure success, wait a moment then navigate to your storefront. Check that widget appears on product pages you have assigned a size guide earlier in tutorial.
If widgets does not appear on your storefront theme check out Troubleshooting